Can you make visitors to your Website stay?
One of the most important things you’ll come across when marketing on the Internet is the idea of making your website and web page ‘sticky.’ All this means is that when someone visits your site they stay for a while on the page that they came to when they entered your website and hopefully will stick around even longer by visiting a few of the other web page on your site.
Let’s look at 7 simple things you can do to increase the ‘Stickiness’ of your website when marketing on the Internet:
1. Ask Questions: Ask questions of your readers as this will engage them a little more and make their experience a little more personal. Don’t Forget! It is important that you actually answer as best you can any questions that some asks. These people new to marketing on the Internet really do have a lot of questions
2. Conduct A Survey: You can conduct a survey by asking a question or questions using something free and simple to allow you to do this known as Survey Monkey: (http://www.surveymonkey.com) Is free and relatively easy to use. Again people new to marketing on the Internet have a lot of questions.
3. Use A Plugin Like ‘ShareThis’ or ‘ShareThis: Share Buttons And Sharing Analytics’ This makes it easy for your visitors to quickly share your post on several social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You can set it to show individual icons for the major social media sites like Facebook and Twitter as well as the ‘share icon’ itself which has well over 50 other sites such as Delicious, FriendFeed, StumbleUpon as well as Digg and Fark.
With ‘Share This’ your visitor may spend a little more time on a web page to share your post on another social media site. This means that not only are you involving your visitors more in the experience they are having but they are getting the word out for you, doing some marketing on the internet for you, about your website or a particular blog post.
You can choose how and where it is displayed. I recently added this to my blog and it also has a hover or floating horizontal bar that shows up way to the left actually off my website and is static when you scroll the page. This means there isn’t that annoying distraction of something constantly moving to adjust itself whenever you do happen to scroll down a page. (I personally find such things incredibly annoying.)
4. Reply To Comments. This is something you should really try to do when someone makes a legitimate, related to the content, comment or asks a at least a half decent question. This creates more interaction and more time spent on a webpage as people do like to scroll down some times and peruse the comments. A blog was really the first Web 2.0 social site used for marketing on the Internet to create conversation.
5. Add A Related Posts Plugin. This is definitely something I recommend as many times people start out to read a post but end scanning through it and scroll down to the end of the post where… Voila! You have 3 to 5 titles of related posts showing and the idea is they might see something that interests them so instead of clicking of your website entirely the click on a title and visit the web page that post is on and hopefully the cycle will repeat itself 2 or 3 more times.
6. List The Most Popular Posts. There is a plugin for this as well and I place my most popular posts in the sidebar close to the top. Again the one idea for marketing on the Internet is to get as much as you can where a visitor can see it in hopes of them seeing something that grabs their attention and they click on the title to visit that page containing that popular post.
7. Easy To Use Site Map. You can have an easy to use sitemap. Not something like the Google XML Sitemap which is for the search engines and is plain ugly and hard to read since it only displays the links, not just the titles of the blog posts in an easy to read manner. You can even make this yourself with just a little time.
So when marketing on the Internet you know 7 ways to make your website ‘Sticky’ and several of these can be set up in a relatively short period of time and then you are done with them, as they automatically run themselves.
Do You Know How a personal injury suit should be handled
How should a personal injury suit be handled? Just thinking of it may overwhelm you. This article is filled with useful tips that will help you get a good settlement. Keep reading to learn more about personal injury lawsuits.
Television ads are not the best way to decide on a attorney to handle your personal injury case. Generally speaking, this can cause a great deal of trouble. You should always find out as much as you can about an attorney before hiring them. If you don’t, you could waste money or end up with an attorney that’s inexperienced.
Be sure that your personal injury is documented and prepare to take legal action by snapping a lot of photos of what happened. Ask a friend or relative to take some pictures for you if you need to. This should be done immediately to make sure you get accurate pictures.
Don’t hire a TV attorney if you can avoid it. The results are potentially devastating. If you want to consider such a lawyer, be sure you research them thoroughly before making an appointment. Failing to do this may sabotage your case, costing you even more money and making it impossible to hire a talented lawyer.
Keep all the documents linked to your personal injury, including medical bills. This should include doctor’s notes and receipts for medical supplies and bills. Also be sure to keep copies of emails that your doctor may have sent you about your injury.
Don’t give any statements without having hired a lawyer. Your statements can be used against you at trial. Let your lawyer handle any communication that is necessary.
When talking to a lawyer, find out if they have previously handled cases similar to your. This can give you an idea of how they will handle your case and whether they know what they are doing or not. If your lawyer has extensive experiencing handling similar lawsuits, this can give you a significant advantage in court.
Brash, arrogant advertising is a poor determinant of a lawyer’s experience and expertise. Television ads are meant to catch peoples attention, but do little to show anything about the law firm. Always have a face to face meeting before hiring a lawyer.
Sometimes, it can be easy to trace why you are feeling certain kinds of pain. By exerting more energy than usual, you will likely be hurting the following day. There is no need to worry unless your pain is very intense and/or does not subside within a few days.
When in an accident, get all of the necessary information from the person that you collided with. While you might not feel hurt, you may realize you are later on. For example, you may suffer a stroke if you sustain a head injury.
Prior to selecting an attorney to work with, make sure you research and locate a law firm that has handled your type of case before. Different types of lawyers are good at different things and have varied experiences. Locate a lawyer that specializes in personal injuries like the one you’re dealing with so you can have successful results.
Start a file of all hospital and doctor records your receive concerning your injury. This should include doctor notes, receipts and after injury care instructions. Print emails your exchange with your doctor or other medical professional.
Be certain to ask your lawyer if he has trial experience. Many lawyers involved in personal injury cases are very good at obtaining out of court settlements, however they lack trial experience. Understand their background before you sign on with them. You will make the correct decision if you take the time to educate yourself.
Choose your lawyer very carefully. While many lawyers will pressure you into contracting with them right away, you need to check out the background of anyone you want to hire. The lawyer you pick is going to be an important part of your suit, so make sure you find the time to seriously look into a lawyer’s track record and experience.
Remember that any lawyer, no matter how qualified, works in your employ. You deserve to be treated with the utmost respect in any case, and your lawyer should make you the number-one priority. If your attorney does not treat you with respect or refuses to take the time to answer your questions, consider hiring a new attorney. Also, if you can’t reach them, you may need a new attorney.
Bring witnesses that were there or who are helping you recover. First hand accounts can be very convincing to a jury. Witnesses who can attest to your injuries and how these injuries have adversely affected your life can also influence the judgment.
Make some appointments with several attorneys so you can see them eye-to-eye. You will also get a good impression of how honest these lawyers seem, how good they are at listening to you and what kind of image they project. You’ll soon have your best option in mind, and then you’re ready to go.
Achieve a victory in your personal injury lawsuit when you apply the advice in this article. Apply these tips as needed to improve your case and work toward the optimal solution. Remember each idea and utilize those most relevant to your situation. This will help the case move in your favor.
If you’re currently going through a personal injury lawsuit, it is important to keep all doctor’s appointments and keep records of all documentations. You can tip the scales in your favor by keeping detailed records of your experience and proof that you are justified in filing a claim. If you don’t, the court won’t trust you.
Our Car Accident Lawyer regularly contributes written articles and legal help videos to this blog. Our Law Firm supports clients that have been injured in a car wreck due to no fault of their own receive compensation for their damaged property, medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. However, contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Speeding Tickets what are the Odds
Red cars attract the most attention on the road. Red sports cars are like a Matador’s cape to a bull. While we all like to floor it on an open stretch of road, you reduce your chances of having that much fun, and not getting ticketed when driving a red car. The odds of getting a speeding ticket in the US are about 1 in 20. That’s an average number, and isn’t designated by make, or color of the car. Revenue from speeding tickets accounts for approximately 6 billion (with a B) dollars a year. It’s big (with a B) business, and that’s life in the fast lane. Please visit our website
It can be especially tempting to speed when stuck behind a slow moving vehicle carrying a big load. With all the new construction taking place, large trucks hauling gantry cranes have been slowing traffic on our roadway system lately. Passing these vehicles and their pilot car is tricky and can easily result in a speeding ticket.
One of my first cars was a red Austin-Healey 3000 MKII. I lived in the hilly township just outside of town and I loved to mess with the country cops. I don’t suggest doing anything unlawful, and always drive safe, but it’s impossible to hold it in, all the time, on back country roads driving a little red sports car. When motoring home late into the evening I often noticed a cop sitting in a treed cut-out along the side of a particular road. The terrain was hilly and this is where the fun would come in. Knowing he was there I’d drop my speed to about 5 mph over the limit. Sure enough he would pull out and begin to follow me. As I crested a hill and dropped out of sight I’d gun it and tear up the next quarter mile before he had a chance to crest the hill. I would immediately slow down to the speed limit once I was in his radar again. This would go on for several miles and I never got tickets. He knew I was messing with him, but didn’t have anything on me. It was just a little bit of harmless fun.
In the real world, here are 9 ways to avoid getting a speeding ticket.
1. As stealthy as I was, don’t speed if you are the only car on the road.
2. Stay in the middle of the traffic. If other cars around you are speeding you won’t be singled out.
3. Don’t use the far left lane except for passing, and then move right back into the middle or right lanes.
4. Avoid weaving in and out like you’re on a track.
5. If following another speeder – a “rabbit”, let him be the first to show up on the radar and use his brake lights to signal you when he spots a cop.
6. Staying under 10mph over the stated speed limit will usually give you a pass. Anything at 8 or more miles per hour over, and it’s going to get attention – and you’re going to get a ticket.
7. If you can bear to trade in your re-conditioned Super Sport for a Toyota sedan you are less likely to be targeted.
8. Get a radar detector. Not all states allow them so check this out first.
9. Drive responsibly. This goes without saying, but never put you or others at risk.
So you can add to the 6 billion dollar revenue generated by speeders across the land, or you can pick your times, and places wisely and avoid the fine. With the average ticket cost being $150 and the increase in insurance you would be smart to keep the pedal from pressing the metal whenever you’re in the car.
Leave me a comment below. What do you think is a “safe” way to speed and get away with it?