You know, there is a lot of evidence all around us that we are descended from animals in the way back when. If you don’t believe in Evolution (just because it’s the Theory of Evolution, that does not mean that it isn’t pretty well proven and most likely right, mind you), you are probably already done with this post, and that is just fine.
For the rest of us, let me tell you what separates you and me from the animals in this world. The fact is that when it all comes down to it, it isn’t that we use tools (animals around us use tools all the time) that sets us apart, but rather what we use them for. You see, animals like primates, use tools, and they use them to help them get food. We have seen that they are able to do things like that in order to make sure that they are going to be able to get a meal or to manipulate researchers into feeding them more, and while you and I also use tools to get food (seriously, if you have never seen how a steak is made, it starts with killing a cow with a very interesting tool that was seen in the movie ‘No Country For Old Men’), that is not where it ends. We use tools to improve the world around us and to bend it to our whims so that we will be better able to take advantage of the world and to better exist in said world. When all is said and done, it is that that sets you and me apart from the primates in your local zoo that do not have any thoughts of bettering their environment to their preferences or to better enable them to survive. It is a difference in vision, a short-term versus long-term view. More here
Eventually, we used those tools to make ourselves better as well, to make sure that we could improve on what happened naturally. When it all comes down to it, you are going to be able to do the same thing and to take advantage of the work that our species has put something like two and a half millennia into. If you want to improve on the way that your teeth look, it is about time that we look into what you will be able to get from your local orthodontic practice to help you to make sure your smile will look a whole lot better in the long run. Here are just a few such things that they will be able to do for you.
The first thing that I would like to bring up is what you can get with the help of your local professional orthodontist practice to help you to make sure that your smile will look its best if the issues that you are having are being caused by the fact that there are more teeth in your mouth than there is space in the mouth. In such an event, cutting out a tooth or two or three will be the best way to make sure that all the rest of the teeth will be able to survive and stay healthy and what have you.
Now, when it comes to realigning the teeth, the most common thing that people (and orthodontists) like to turn to is the use of standard braces. They have been used for almost half of a century to realign the teeth, and they have done so quite well thus far. The fact is that just because they are popular to use, that does not necessarily mean that they are the best way to align the teeth we currently have access to.
Next up, when it comes to the teeth and the ways that we can make the smile look its very best, it is about time that we talk about what it is that we are going to be able to do to fix the teeth better than Invisalign will allow you to. The fact is that Invisalign will not just allow you to fix up your teeth, but it will allow you to do so with discretion, and with a level of comfort you just cannot get elsewhere.
So, all being said, it is about time that you look into what it is that you can do to make sure that your smile will look its very best. There is a whole lot that your local orthodontic office will be able to do for you and your smile, and investing in their help is just a smart long-term movement.
Under state and federal laws, property owners are required to provide safe premises for their employees, tenants and visitors. If property owners know of dangerous conditions on their properties, they are required to provide warnings of those dangers and, if possible, eliminate them.
In practice, property owners often show limited awareness and/or concern about dangerous conditions on their properties. Because of this, an experienced premises liability attorney can be an enormous help if you are injured due to property owner negligence. For more than 35 years, I have represented my clients’ interests by protecting their rights against negligent property owners and managers.
If you have been injured as a result of property negligence, I will seek compensation, justice and peace of mind on your behalf. I work to hold negligent parties accountable in these and other circumstances:
Slip-and-falls on improperly maintained sidewalks, pavement and stairways and in aisles at supermarkets, in public parking lots and at other private and public places
Industrial accidents at factories, warehouses, construction sites and other industrial settings
Apartment falls from stairs, steps or balconies due to lack of railings, poor maintenance or other causes under a property owner’s control
Animal attacks by unrestrained, untrained or otherwise dangerous dogs and other animals
Falling objects, including building materials, scaffolding or products on work sites or at supermarkets
Any injury or property damage caused by negligent construction or inadequate maintenance of a structure
Government liability cases involving injuries caused by the negligence of a municipal, county or state government entity
Let My Experience Benefit You
I am an experienced litigator and negotiator who seeks the best possible compensation for my clients’ premises liability injuries. For more than 16 years, I represented insurance companies in personal injury litigation.
I know how insurance adjusters and insurance attorneys think about and evaluate cases. I am unafraid to pursue negligent property owners, property managers, business owners, government entities and their insurers for their liability toward your injury claims. I can help restore your dignity and get the compensation you need.
For a free consultation to discuss your circumstances and legal options, contact us today.
One of the most important things you’ll come across when marketing on the Internet is the idea of making your website and web page ‘sticky.’ All this means is that when someone visits your site they stay for a while on the page that they came to when they entered your website and hopefully will stick around even longer by visiting a few of the other web page on your site.
Let’s look at 7 simple things you can do to increase the ‘Stickiness’ of your website when marketing on the Internet:
1. Ask Questions: Ask questions of your readers as this will engage them a little more and make their experience a little more personal. Don’t Forget! It is important that you actually answer as best you can any questions that some asks. These people new to marketing on the Internet really do have a lot of questions
2. Conduct A Survey: You can conduct a survey by asking a question or questions using something free and simple to allow you to do this known as Survey Monkey: (http://www.surveymonkey.com) Is free and relatively easy to use. Again people new to marketing on the Internet have a lot of questions.
3. Use A Plugin Like ‘ShareThis’ or ‘ShareThis: Share Buttons And Sharing Analytics’ This makes it easy for your visitors to quickly share your post on several social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You can set it to show individual icons for the major social media sites like Facebook and Twitter as well as the ‘share icon’ itself which has well over 50 other sites such as Delicious, FriendFeed, StumbleUpon as well as Digg and Fark.
With ‘Share This’ your visitor may spend a little more time on a web page to share your post on another social media site. This means that not only are you involving your visitors more in the experience they are having but they are getting the word out for you, doing some marketing on the internet for you, about your website or a particular blog post.
You can choose how and where it is displayed. I recently added this to my blog and it also has a hover or floating horizontal bar that shows up way to the left actually off my website and is static when you scroll the page. This means there isn’t that annoying distraction of something constantly moving to adjust itself whenever you do happen to scroll down a page. (I personally find such things incredibly annoying.)
4. Reply To Comments. This is something you should really try to do when someone makes a legitimate, related to the content, comment or asks a at least a half decent question. This creates more interaction and more time spent on a webpage as people do like to scroll down some times and peruse the comments. A blog was really the first Web 2.0 social site used for marketing on the Internet to create conversation.
5. Add A Related Posts Plugin. This is definitely something I recommend as many times people start out to read a post but end scanning through it and scroll down to the end of the post where… Voila! You have 3 to 5 titles of related posts showing and the idea is they might see something that interests them so instead of clicking of your website entirely the click on a title and visit the web page that post is on and hopefully the cycle will repeat itself 2 or 3 more times.
6. List The Most Popular Posts. There is a plugin for this as well and I place my most popular posts in the sidebar close to the top. Again the one idea for marketing on the Internet is to get as much as you can where a visitor can see it in hopes of them seeing something that grabs their attention and they click on the title to visit that page containing that popular post.
7. Easy To Use Site Map. You can have an easy to use sitemap. Not something like the Google XML Sitemap which is for the search engines and is plain ugly and hard to read since it only displays the links, not just the titles of the blog posts in an easy to read manner. You can even make this yourself with just a little time.
So when marketing on the Internet you know 7 ways to make your website ‘Sticky’ and several of these can be set up in a relatively short period of time and then you are done with them, as they automatically run themselves.